Call 336-703-4273 to schedule an appointment at this site.
Basic Services provided On Site
- Complete physical examinations
- sports exams
- wellness check-ups
- Medical care for illnesses and minor injuries
- Office laboratory services
- Mental health counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Dental screening and referral
- Health education and wellness activities
- Social work services
- Screening and counseling for health risks
- Management of school and behavioral problems
We serve all enrolled students, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. We will bill Medicaid or NC Health Choice and some private insurance plans and bill for co-payments as required. Students without insurance and students with some private insurance plans may or may not be charged, depending on family income. Call the Center for more information.
Eligibility for Services
All North Forsyth High School students are eligible to enroll for services at this site. Students will be provided services if and only if parent(s)/guardian(s) have requested services and signed a written consent for the student to have access to all services of the Health Center. Families should bring insurance cards to enrollment.
Eligibility for Mental Health Assessment & Treatment Services
Mental health assessment and treatment services are available on-site. The Center may bill some insurance plans for these mental health services. Billable mental health services will be provided only after a parent/guardian has completed paper work, including a written consent for billable mental health services.
Services Provided by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Basic Mental Health Services
(available to all students without charge)
- Screening for risk behaviors, learning problems and mental health issues
- Networking and referral to community resources
- Classroom presentations and interventions
- Crisis counseling
Billable Mental Health Services
(parent must complete paperwork and sign consent before services are provided)
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling